Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday Tell All— Love List






What do you la-la-love? When asked to write down what I love besides my husband, kids and religion it was funny to me that the only other immediate things that popped into my head were food. So the first things that topped my list were:


#1 Chocolate Milk (the pre-made kind not the powder) and #2 Chocolate Strawberries. I love so many things but apparently food is still way up there. When I relaxed and let my mind drift beyond food I thought of:

Sleeping in
Quiet Saturday’s at home with everyone
One on one time with my kids
Weekends away with Nate
Cuddling in a blanket and reading a good book on a rainy day
Girl’s night out
Book clubs
Classes
Eating out and last but certainly not least…
Every other Thursday when my whole house is clean at the same time!


9 comments:

Wendi said...

Did you get an every-other week house cleaner, or are you just extra hardworking everyother Thursday? Either way, YAY for you!!! =)

Desiree said...

We started using them after my surgery when Luke was born. It was to be just until I healed since Nate was busy with a new practice...some things end up being hard to give up!

Marcie said...

Send them my way every other Friday :) Great List.

Marcie said...

p.s. Kari said she totally remembers you. Isn't it crazy how we can be connected to almost any blogger by another one. Small world.

Nicole said...

I'm with you on the clean house thing...

Paige said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love making new friends through this phenomonon we call blogging. :) great list! I'm right there with ya on LOVING food.

Heather S. said...

I too had food thoughts jump into my head when I read the topic for this week. (Even though I never got around to typing it.)

Genevieve said...

I love your list- cuddling with a blanket and book on rainy days is the best!

Desiree said...

Thanks Paige and everyone. I love comments too, it's like visiting with girlfriends something that should have been on my list.