Thursday, February 14, 2008

Family Vacation - Wild Animal Park Day 2

On January 20th we went to San Diego's Wild Animal Park for the 2nd day of our family vacation. We walked and walked and walked and rode a little and walked around some more and saw a lot of wild animals and had a great day. I didn't realize how much walking was still involved at a zoo that claims you are the one in the cage and the animals are out free. Oh well, we burned off all the churros and popcorn at least. The baby elephants at the zoo were too adorable!

Mom, why do you keep making animal noises at me? It's getting embarassing. What if somebody recognizes me!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Hey! Sorry, I just read your comment on my TTA blog. Yes, Kari is my SIL. Do you know her?

I love your TTA posts. The picture of your little princess in front of the Disneyland castle is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.