Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Tell All: If I Weren't Me....

Today’s tell all theme is about what we would be doing if we weren’t who we are today. I think I missed two career paths, the first one is that I know I should have been a docent at the metropolitan museum of art. How great would that be all day to be surrounded by such beautiful art works and get to talk about them all day long. I’d show everyone my favorite pointillist paintings by Camille Pissaro, run through the modern art wing as fast as we could ignoring everything until we saw the Jackson Pollack room and then head straight to the black and white photography display. What a great way to spend your day.

Otherwise I know I should have been a professional dancer. My poor game score on the Wii dance game, Rayman Raving Rabids, has shown me that I have no rhythm, but I’m sure that 8 hours in the dance studio a day could fix that. I think reality TV is a waste of time, but I still can’t seem to get enough of dancing with the stars. If you watch the video clip it takes about a minute and a half to get to the fun dance routine, but it will make you smile.


4 comments:

Wendi said...

You figured out how to post it! You are such a stud! I knew you could do it. And I would be the first one to sign up for one of your art tours! Let's run through the museum together!

Heather S. said...

You just haven't practiced that game enough yet. My score was horrible the first several times I played it. I bought the game and have gotten much better with time.

crystal said...

I love your idea for a parallel-life self, the docent. THAT would be a great job. Did you study art?

I'm putting you on my sidebar--let me know if that's not ok. And you're going on the list of real-friends b/c we stalked each other! :)

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you have this blog so I can look at your cute kids. They are so big!
Natalie