Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tell All Tuesday - Trick-or-Treat

This week's Tell All subject is about what we would like to find in our trick-or-treat bags. I would love to find house-elves in my Halloween bag. I’ve been picking up after my kids too much today I guess. They could each have one that trailed behind them, helping them pick up their things or just reminding them to do it themselves. They need to learn to clean up after themselves after all; it would just be nice for someone else to have to do the reminding once in a while!


Then I would love to find tickets to Europe with a month long pass for the Eurorail. It’s been far too long since I’ve had a really good pastry, or had a chance to be embarrassed by my horrible French skills. I would actually like tickets to any far off place. I would love a vacation that’s at least two weeks to a month. That’s long enough to feel relaxed and long enough to feel the urge to get home.

At the very least I would like some good candy. I love treats!

1 comment:

Lourdes and family said...

I agree with you to have some little elves walking behind Jason and Ryan to remind them or pick up after them, would really be a great help. And a contractor in my bag would also be a great treat, to finish the kitchen I totally destroyed. I will post some pics to show what a disaster I made.