Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Maya & Tinkerbell





I love the fairies that work for Disneyland they are wonderful and worth the wait to see. They are so sweet to the kids, you would think that your child was the only one they visited with that day. The fairy in the first picture helped Maya catch pretend rain drops and then the two of them carried it carefully over to Tinkerbell and then Tinkerbell showed Maya how to water her flowers with the rain drop. Then there was still time for visiting and pictures. It was so fun to see Maya so enchanted.

5 comments:

dlkenney said...

I wish we could have seen them while we were in Disneyland in January, but the weather made them close that area down. Maya is so cute.

jennie said...

looks like such a great trip! We are heading there this summer and I need to call you and get advice on how to make it great! Love the pictures.

dusty kay said...

Desiree! That bottom picture with Tinkerbell down on Maya's level is priceless!! Love it!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

I love all the pictures. It looks like you all had so much fun. Your kids are so precious and I miss them so much. Okay I miss you and Nate too.

Desiree said...

We miss you too!