Saturday, April 19, 2008

San Diego Zoo




We had so much fun at the San Diego zoo but we don't have the photos to prove it because the camera needed another battery and it was left in the car. It was seriously hot I don't know how people come to the zoo in July here, we drank so much water I'm sure we caused a shortage. It was fun to see the giant exhibit for the polar bears and panda bears and extra nice that this huge zoo has three buses and a sky ride to make it less tiring to see it all. We were able to spend a decent amount of time at the park because it is so close to the airport, but we were grateful to have a change of clothes so we didn't have to fly home with the zoo on us. Although it was a nice weekend it was good to finally make it home and sleep in our own beds and Luke definitely was grateful to get back to his normal routine because his molars were working their way out, we're just lucky he's a good flyer or we would have not made it through this trip.

7 comments:

qweirdutah said...

Desiree as in Ditzy? Ditzy as in Ditzy and Fritzy? Ahh so nice to see pics of you and the fam. Of course you have blondes. Ha.

Ruth Hackford-Peer

E said...

BTW, every time I visit your site, I am in love with the songs that you have in the background. I finally just broke down and bought the Walking On Air single off iTunes. You have good taste.

Desiree said...

The Ruth Hackford? How's it going? I heard you had some kid(s) too? Where can I get a copy of your latest book?

Thanks Elena. I love the music in Walking on Air. Interesting story behind her too.

Desiree said...

The Ruth Hackford? How's it going? I heard you had some kid(s) too? Where can I get a copy of your latest book?

Thanks Elena. I love the music in Walking on Air. Interesting story behind her too.

qweirdutah said...

Ditzy,
check out my blog at qweirdutah.wordpress.com - there are some pics of my boys. I've only blogged a few weeks so there's not much.
E-mail me if you want a bigger update.

Kanabites said...

send me your email so that I can send you some recipes.... if you really want them. I have tons of good ones, too many good ones... I eat them way too often.
maryannshakes@gmail.com

chats said...

How did you guys manage to get not just one, but three beautiful kids? Your genes must be flawless. I'd think there would at least one resesive ugly gene that would win. I love the pictures of the San Diego Temple. I've never been there, but it's on my list of to dos.