Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good-bye Red House




I love my red house. I love our beautiful flower boxes. I love that all my neighbors are only two inches away from us if I am missing an ingredient while cooking dinner, or if I am in the mood to chat there is always someone within hollering distance. After 6 years of apartment living while Nate was in dental school this house seemed like the Taj Mahal to us. What a great way to start. We feel so spoiled. Our neighbors are wonderful, our neighborhood fantastic but now we say good-bye. With the housing market being so great for buyers we decided to trade in our 1/16th of an acre lot in for a full acre lot. Thank you red house for all the wonderful memories and here's to looking for many more wondeful memories in our new green house.


2 comments:

dlkenney said...

Wow I am jealous, I would love to trade my .29 acres for a full acre. One day we will have a yard big enough to fulfill our dreams. I hope your new home helps build even more wonderful memories for you and your family.

Desiree said...

There are a few lots left here Daphney!