Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Own Leprechaun


We really like holidays and St. Patrick's day is no exception. This year we all had fabulous green outfits, a leprechaun visited our house and he died the toilets green, messed up all our stuff and moved things around, he left footprints all over our house and even left us some yummy treats and green silly string. We ended this beautiful day with our traditional all green dinner, but this year I got a new surprise... I didn't know the leprechaun was actually one of our own.
















11 comments:

dlkenney said...

Cute, hopefully he wont be stained green for too long.

Wendi said...

Hee hee! Priceless!

Karen P said...

man, i have been waiting for you to post something new! :-) those are cute pictures!

Erica said...

What a fun mom you are! With my thoughts in all different directions lately (house, fellowship, job) I forgot it was even St. Patricks day! My poor kids

Pulcheria said...

He's so cute, even green. It sounds like you had a fun day - I love the toilet idea!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Too cute Desi!!! Your such a clever mom. I didn't even remember to wear green?????

jennie said...

Your kids are all beautiful. I love his face, even green it is adorable. What a fun mom you are. I love the idea of having an all green dinner.

dusty kay said...

This is the cutest thing I've seen!

Abby said...

Ok first off the picture of Maya is just so funny with her little night mask. I started laughing out loud. Next, I am so glad you told the leprechans about our house ;) because Eliza loved the fun tricks as well. Last, what is that all over Luke? So funny!

Kanabites said...

Oh yuck!! that had to taste disgusting! Fun pictures though.

E said...

So cute!!