Monday, February 9, 2009

Small Talk..

January 2009
Conversation snippets in a house of little people

Luke…after I stopped him from trying to bite my hand he bit his own and then offered it to me saying, “Want some?”

Luke: if he doesn’t want to do something as he heads towards doing it keeps pausing and says, huh?, hoping you’ll forget or change your mind.

Maya: Out of the blue while driving around in the car…”If you’re walking round and you’re invisible people won’t see you and they’ll knock you over. That’s why it’s not good to be invisible.”

Maya: we were having rotisserie chicken for dinner Maya’s eyes got really BIG and she asked with a quiet curious voice, “Who’s going to eat the bum?”

Andy: “I’ve got a great idea so we never have to pay taxes.”

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Maya: Mom when I grow up I want to be a kid so I can live with you.

Andy: So, do they call people from New York, New Yorkers or storks?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Andy: Mom, wanna see my weapon I designed that may not work but could be used in war?

Desiree: Well, that’s because most of our "ancestors" came from Europe. Andy: What about our uncle-brothers?

Maya: When I grow up and we are the same age mom, let’s dance together at the basketball game.

6 comments:

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Those are cute. I love when they are so young and innocent. Enjoy them while they are little.

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Hilarious!

jennie said...

So funny, kids say the greatest things. How fun that you saw linny. I would love to get together with everyone again. Let me know what I can do to help!

Karen P said...

hey, i finally found your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine, or else i never would have found you. Aren't i smart?

anyway, it was fun to catch up a little bit on your life. i love your nyc trip post! holy cow, i want to go.

Abby said...

Oh wow! Tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard. I think it might make it times ten funnier after living with you guys cause I just love those little rascals. I can just picture each one of them saying these things. Love it! Hilarious.

Kanabites said...

Your kids say the funniest things. As for me being super mom, not really. The last time I blogged was about a month ago and when I update my blog it takes FOREVER and I get nothing done. I use my blog for my journal of the kids and don't write things down anywhere else, so I feel guilty when I don't write down about all the pictures that I have taken lately. I'm not sure when I will be back up to SLC but we should get together again.