Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged...

4 things I like about my husband
he is service oriented
he works hard
he loves me and our children
I feel myself getting happier when he walks into the room
4 movies I would watch more than once
Notting Hill
Anne of Green Gables
Pride & Prejudice
The American President (I dream of one day having a fabulous leader for our country!)
4 TV shows I watch (If I get a chance)
The Office
So You Think You can Dance
Grey's Anatomy
Dancing with the Stars
4 places I've been
New York City
Paris
Cairo
Iowa (just passing through; corn fields get old)
4 places I'd like to go
Greece
Pyramids in South America
Mount Kilamanjaro
seriously I'd go anywhere new!
4 things I would like to eat
chocolate chip cookies
homemade ice cream
thick cut french fries
fresh fruit from the Meditteranean
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
trip to the Wisconsin Dells
maybe a trip to NYC
finishing my allergy shots
being done with bruises from the nurse who can't give me a shot without leaving her mark

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Yes--trip to NYC. We need to get a date set. I got your email--sorry to not have replied yet. Maybe just call when you have a second and we can get online and look at dates/prices over the phone.

XOXO

Kanabites said...

This was a fun entry. Thanks for the comments on my blog. So are we still on for getting together in January, February... Sounds like you and your family are keeping busy.